The Pikes Peak Regional Building Department Enumerations office provides addressing to the following jurisdictions: Colorado Springs, Fountain, Monument and unincorporated El Paso County.
Manitou Springs, Palmer Lake, Green Mountain Falls, Woodland Park, Calhan and Ramah do the addressing for their towns.
The intent and purpose of the Enumerations department is to protect and promote the health, safety, and general welfare of the people and their property by providing assignment
of property addresses in a logical and orderly manner and to ensure the efficient, timely and convenient delivery of services and goods, public or private.
Address assignments to properties including:
- Buildings and structures that are now in existence.
- Buildings and structures proposed to be constructed.
- Any standalone structure, fencing, retaining walls, gas canopies, free standing signs, temporary trailers, etc. (see construction code for detailed clarification)
- Address assignments to equipment requiring separate utility services.
- Secondary addressing of suite/unit numbers-commercial and residential.
- Address changes/verification of addressing and secondary addressing.